SeniorCare Alzheimer’s Homes is changing the way you think of options for individuals living with Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons and other memory impairments in Prairie Village. We provide professional memory care for up to eight residents in each of our beautiful neighborhood homes.
Our homes offer a smaller, more personal alternative to a traditional nursing home. Consistent caregivers provide care in real residential homes with 24-hour supervision, security for every resident and peace of mind for each family. The best part is that each of our homes in the Prairie Village area are limited to just 8 residents who partake in a variety of daily activities only possible in a real home setting. SeniorCare Homes offers the most safe, stable and comfortable senior living environments you'll find anywhere.
- Deficiency free Kansas state surveys: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2014
- Specialty care for Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons and other related memory impairments
- Stable Care Specialists & Nurses with low turnover
- The time to work one-on-one with residents
- Secure home and accessible gardens with walking paths
- Trips to Corinth, Prairie Village Shops and other area parks and attractions
Watch our short video or contact us to learn more!