As you devoted gastronauts are no doubt aware, we are but a week and a day away from Kansas City Restaurant Week, that wonderful time when some of the metro’s finer eateries offer specially-priced full-meal lunch and dinner menus.
And if you’re looking to take advantage of the event without venturing too far afield, you’re in luck: Nine northeast Johnson County restaurants are participating this year. We list them below and note whether they’re offering a special lunch ($15), a special dinner ($33) or both, and include a link to the Restaurant Week page where you can see their menus:
- Blue Moose Bar & Grill (offering lunch and dinner)
- BRGR (offering lunch)
- O’Neill’s Restaurant & Bar (offering dinner)
- SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza – Prairie Village (offering lunch and dinner)
- STANDEES – The Entertaining Eatery (offering dinner)
- Story (offering dinner)
- Taco Republic (offering lunch)
- Tavern in the Village (offering lunch and dinner)
- Urban Table (offering dinner)
The special Restaurant Week offerings will begin with lunch service Friday, Jan. 17, end with dinner service Sunday, Jan. 26. The metro-wide event benefits Harvesters, Kansas City’s community food network.