SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!
Food on Friday: Local loves
By Julia Westhoff
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite times of the year. I love velvet heart-shaped chocolate boxes and homemade cards. I love asking my sweetie if he’ll “be my valentine” and celebrating the anniversary of our engagement (eight years ago already!).
- Dolce’s cinnamon rolls
- The atrium at Urban Table
- The gnocchi with mushrooms and short ribs at Story
- Story’s AMAZING happy hour
- Getting samples while buying bread at Great Harvest
- Peet’s coffee (also at Great Harvest)
- The Tavern Mojito (it’s just the right amount of sweet)
- The welcoming smiles we always get at Mely’s
- Shatto milk (coffee and root beer are my faves)
- The sidewalk tables at Cafe Provence
- Browsing the wine and beer selections at Rimann
What local foods and restaurants do you love?
Powered by Facebook Comments