SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!
What to do around northeast JoCo this weekend
It’s the weekend! Uh! What am I up to, you ask? My plans are mostly centered around preparing for, attending, and reflecting on the Pawnee St. block party that we’ve been invited to as part of the “Great Prairie Villagian Block Party Contest.” But there’s plenty of other good stuff going on as well:
Friday, July 30:
- Kevin Hiatt plays on the patio at BRGR from 9 p.m. to midnight (no admission cost)
- Beatles cover group Liverpool plays at Frontier Park in Olathe starting at 7 p.m. (no admission cost)
Saturday, July 31:
- The Wideonwood French Market under the clocktown at the Village Shops starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Mission Farms will hold a one-day-only farmer’s market Free State Ramblers starting a 9 a.m.
Sunday, August 1:
- If the thought of this doesn’t terrify you, you’re more man than me: The Kansas City Zoo is hosting National Clown Day. *shudder*