SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS!
What to do in northeast JoCo this weekend
Will it be hot this weekend? The chances are strong. To quite strong.
But in my opinion the best way to combat the heat is to attack it head-on. Which is why you should tear yourself from the cool comfort of your air-conditioned homes to check out these events this weekend:
Friday, July 23:
- Gus Acoustic plays on the patio at BRGR from 9 p.m. to midnight (no admission cost)
- The Grisly Hand and Echo of the Elms play on the lawn of the Nerman Museum at JCCC at 8:30 (no admission cost)
Saturday, July 24:
- The Wideonwood French Market under the clocktown at the Village Shops starts at 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, July 25:
- The city of Fairway will host the Wiseguys, who play “smokin’ rhythm and blue and rock n’ roll, at Peterson Park from 6 to 8 p.m.
- The Prairie Village pool will host the 51st annual Water Show performance by the local synchronized swimming team at 8:30 p.m. This year’s theme is “Aqua Theatre” and will feature music from popular musicals.
Powered by Facebook Comments